What Have You Bought Today?

Just bought a service plan for the next 2 services. VW have got 20% off until the end of August. Came in at £191 for 2 services for a under 1yr old van.

Just bought a service plan for the next 2 services. VW have got 20% off until the end of August. Came in at £191 for 2 services for a under 1yr old van.
Yes me too. VW checked over the van and found no problems. 5 year old T6 LWB DSG. As we have just got the van having this 2 year warranty, 2 years servicing, roadside assistance, home start and the next 2 MOTs seemed like a good deal at just under £30/month.

I didn't buy this today, but thought I should share for anyone else looking for a small bin for their van.
A bargain price of £3.50

SKOLÄST
1692776490729.png

I didn't buy this today, but thought I should share for anyone else looking for a small bin for their van.
A bargain price of £3.50

SKOLÄST
View attachment 210601
These also clip onto the front door cards:

Just done the same for £389 which should take us to the end of warranty and the first MOT

Where was that from @MrD Looks great
From these good folk …..

Here for a look at the manufacturing. Really good folk to deal with and will adapt off the shelf designs or create a custom

Back