What Have You Bought Today?

From these good folk …..

Here for a look at the manufacturing. Really good folk to deal with and will adapt off the shelf designs or create a custom

Oh no, I've just spotted they do a Giraffe print. Wifey has a thing about Giraffes! I don't think there is anything wrong with our 'tired eyes' fuel lagoon one, but she wants something betterer! Many thanks @MrD !

Reactions: MrD
Oh no, I've just spotted they do a Giraffe print. Wifey has a thing about Giraffes! I don't think there is anything wrong with our 'tired eyes' fuel lagoon one, but she wants something betterer! Many thanks @MrD !
The YouTube video had iirc a discount code, maybe it still works?

I had a Triumph Stag in that colour, could never understand why he was called Custard by my girls! 3 Litre V8, overdrive in 3rd and 4th, I miss Custard
It’s official name is Shell Yellow apparently. A former manager years ago had a Stag I loved the sound of it arriving

The YouTube video had iirc a discount code, maybe it still works?
The code sadly doesn't work, I'll give them a ring tomorrow, mention you and the forum, see if I can get an ongoing code for us poor members!

Reactions: MrD
I had a Triumph Stag in that colour, could never understand why he was called Custard by my girls! 3 Litre V8, overdrive in 3rd and 4th, I miss Custard
In 1972 my newly married mum and dad were about to buy a new Triumph. They had a choice, a Stag and no babies for a several years or a 1500 (exactly the same as this) and putting the money saved into starting a family.

OLP162L was bought and registered and I came along just over a year later,

My dad still reminds me he would rather have had the stag :whistle: :D

In 1972 my newly married mum and dad were about to buy a new Triumph. They had a choice, a Stag and no babies for a several years or a 1500 (exactly the same as this) and putting the money saved into starting a family.

OLP162L was bought and registered and I came along just over a year later,

My dad still reminds me he would rather have had the stag :whistle: :D
You're lucky to be here! Love those old number plates, ORB 861P was Custard. Real head Turner, we had a Yellow Lab at the time, sat on the back seat (nailed down obviously) ears flapping in the wind, the 'burble' from the exhaust, remembering to push the choke in fully, having to lie across the soft top with arm reaching for the handles to fasten it down. A car full of character and amazingly completely reliable! I miss Custard...

Back