What Have You Bought Today?

have the sam for emergencies - I recommend the bag in a bag technique.

first in - a bin bag to cover everything, second in is the waste bag. then at least you know the throne stays 100% clean! :)
I've never wanted to take a Thetford out with us, we use on site facilities, but that Bivvy loo only takes the space of a couple of bottles of vino, and what with advancing years these nocturnal emergencies could soon be a thing! Very impressed in the video by the talented young guy jumping on the toilet seat, I would probably break an ankle in the process I'm sure. What a neat solution, with no solutions!

We’ve had one for a year or so, been great for emergencies as you say, especially middle of the night when it’s peeing down outside and the facilities aren’t right next door

Well today I took a 95 mile drive over to the CRS Performance HQ where they worked they’re magic and sprinkled the van with some STX dust leaving me with a lovely handling set up van and the nasty lowering springs/standard shocks in the dungeon where they belong and can’t harm another T6 again booooo.

Super service from Steve and his team @CRS Performance cheers

IMG_1932.jpeg

Back