What Have You Bought Today?

That's some choice! We've been considering a Remoska Tria, but it seems to be currently unavailable (which doesn't instill much confidence in case of warranty validity etc.)
The main aim is to find an alternative to gas (currently use the R907 bottle either in the van or with a Camping Gas 2 ring stove outside) because of the cost, and difficulty of knowing when it's going to run out. The Vango Sizzle double hob might be an option - presumably 800w each hob?? Would using both at the same time overload your average EHU?
Didn’t look at the double hob as the single will get us out of trouble if we have a err low Gas situation..
Also we can use the sizzle on EHU for boiling the kettle etc

Send a piccy when it is fitted. It may well make my mind up as whether to purchase 1.
Had an email yesterday the painted spoilers on the way... hopefully delivered today with no issues - as painted good with no marks.. i'll be fitting when the weather's good enough.. fingers crossed it'll be the weekend. :thumbsup:

I bought a USB-C 12v PD Trigger/decoy cable to power my 4G router from the van

View attachment 247138

More details on my tinkering thread here, but summary is the VW sockets don't seem to support anything over 5V but all is not lost...

got a link for that?

@Nutexa Frictions Front & Rear Discs & Pads upgrade :inlove:

IMG_6428.jpeg

IMG_6427.jpeg

Look like awesome bits of kit & both Jan & Russ have been fantastic in getting these out to me. As well as Jan calling to double check the delivery went okay as she’d noticed it was signed for by someone other than myself (delivered to work address). Top service!

Looking forward to having them fitted :thumbsup:

@Nutexa Frictions Front & Rear Discs & Pads upgrade :inlove:

View attachment 250135

View attachment 250134

Look like awesome bits of kit & both Jan & Russ have been fantastic in getting these out to me. As well as Jan calling to double check the delivery went okay as she’d noticed it was signed for by someone other than myself (delivered to work address). Top service!

Looking forward to having them fitted :thumbsup:

All part of the service mate

As a two use tip you can make pretty good toast in a frying pan.

Trick I learned off an Aga owner.
If you're going to use a frying pan, it would seem churlish not to put oil in said pan, no?

• Love
Reactions: CAB
Back