What Have You Bought Today?

Do you have any links please as this is genius
I’ll post link tonight, I did contact Ovano to ask if they could design some kind of legs as an accessory to allow a secondary use of their table off the van, didn’t get a reply unfortunately.

Do you mean the fuse at the top left of pic? I’ve simply not closed the lid on it.
I need to connect the 16mm cable coming from the starter battery to it.
The main red power cable going off to the right is a different high quality copper power wire that has a red transparent coating that allows you to see the twisted copper strands inside.
I already had it from previous mental car audio instal. That’s why it’s different to the rest.
I’m simply following all the amazing chaps advice on here on what I needed to buy and how to install it to upgrade to a banging lithium big solar off grid system.
All the progress on my upgrade is in the thread ‘power upgrade advice’ in the electrics section.
Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes I did mean the fuse at the top left. Only reason I asked is if your midid fuse holder is the same as mine there is no way I could get that fuse lid to close on it with anything more than the 16mm2 cable you have to it. The other 2 small ones would prevent it, without chopping bits of the lid off.

Makes sense about audio cable and the transparency. I've noticed it often tends to be transparent but not sure why, maybe just for pose factor in the audio install. :unsure:

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes I did mean the fuse at the top left. Only reason I asked is if your midid fuse holder is the same as mine there is no way I could get that fuse lid to close on it with anything more than the 16mm2 cable you have to it. The other 2 small ones would prevent it, without chopping bits of the lid off.

Makes sense about audio cable and the transparency. I've noticed it often tends to be transparent but not sure why, maybe just for pose factor in the audio install. :unsure:
The lid does shut with some persuasion

MOT passed today without any advisories.

Not attempting the gear stick gator but unlike every video on YouTube my panel van is different looking/ awkward challenges for sorting mods.

Every YouTube video states that the circular ring, which mine isn't, has the material stapled to it, again which mine doesn't.

So I'm attempting to glue it in place and hope for the best lol
1000021090.jpg1000021089.jpg

MOT passed today without any advisories.

Not attempting the gear stick gator but unlike every video on YouTube my panel van is different looking/ awkward challenges for sorting mods.

Every YouTube video states that the circular ring, which mine isn't, has the material stapled to it, again which mine doesn't.

So I'm attempting to glue it in place and hope for the best lol
View attachment 256284View attachment 256285
Mine took about 7 minutes to fit, there's a thread on here which was my saviour

Mine took about 7 minutes to fit, there's a thread on here which was my saviour
Aye it was trying to get the material through between the two plastic square sections on mine. Managed to get it sorted after the sticks like shit glued the material to one of the plastic inserts.

Big 135l waterproof storage bag for my chair, table and leveling ramps, plus some rhino ratchet straps. So I can strap it all to my roof rack. I'll need to cut down 2x of the 4x straps though, they're far too long!

1000010280.jpg

Loads of room in the bag for some other bits too, windscreen cover etc. It'll save a huge amount of space inside the van. A bit of extra wind resistance but no more than a big storage box up there would create.

Back