What Have You Bought Today?

100 ah Wayne I’ve had my Alpicool fridge freezer running just over 24 hours with no hook up or solar and my battery monitor is reading 13.14
so I recon it’s down 50% so when my portable solar is connected we should be ok.

John.

Re
100 ah Wayne I’ve had my Alpicool fridge freezer running just over 24 hours with no hook up or solar and my battery monitor is reading 13.14
so I recon it’s down 50% so when my portable solar is connected we should be ok.

John.
Remind me to ask you in 10 years how it's holding up!

I'm hoping the Brie and Stilton take the taste from my mouth after purchasing 5 Ltr Kemetyl Adblue from Marks and Expensive for a mere £23.50. Not my wisest purchase to date...ffs

20231010_180603.jpg

Gosh. I paid just over 90p per litre at Shell Service Station a couple of weeks ago.
A perfect example of the current ‘greeflation’
I got excited when I saw a 5 litre bottle, quite rare round these parts. That was all I needed to get close to max. Typical M&S no price on it, but pleasing it registered straight away on the display when popped in to the ad blue tank. All the horror stories on here!

Reactions: CAB
I got excited when I saw a 5 litre bottle, quite rare round these parts. That was all I needed to get close to max. Typical M&S no price on it, but pleasing it registered straight away on the display when popped in to the ad blue tank. All the horror stories on here!
True. Start looking around for ad blue pumps at petrol stations. We are definitely being ripped off. I fill up at one near the M1 at Barnsley if I’m passing. It’s round the side where the hgv diesel is. The shell garage near me is £1.80 - 10 miles apart.
Just shows they are happy to rip off the unsuspecting motorist.

Back